‘–Click on the first link Selenium WebDriver can locate CheckBoxes using the XPath locator strategy, as it does the other web elements. To handle such scenarios, Selenium offers a method called “isEnabled()”. ‘– Declare webdriver variable Next intRowPosition In the example in this article, OS version build is 17134. So, such pre validations can be done using the “isDisplayed()” and “isEnabled()” methods. Use this to either create simple scripts or assist in exploratory testing. As the name suggests, this method validates if the given web element is enabled or not. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Here is how you will know which version of web driver you need to download. This method will return the boolean value based on the status of the element. Selenium IDE. Example: Minimize a browser window using web driver.    objLink.Click A CheckBox on an HTML  page provides various unique properties that can identify and automate their behavior in Selenium WebDriver. isEnabled(): Checks whether a checkbox is enabled or not. Once your program ends, it will also end the chrome session. We will take the following checkboxes  as an example: We can use the isSelected() method to validate the current state of the checkbox, whether we selected it or not.    objSearchBox.SendKeys “www.itchat.in”, ‘–Get object of search button We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. End Sub. ... How to run Selenium tests on Chrome using ChromeDriver. Download the driver for the desired Edge version from the official source as per the OS version build identified earlier. Quick-Guide-First-Part.pdf (1746 downloads), VBA Training (Classroom)- Noida - Classroom Training - Weekends Training (282 downloads). Dim keys As New SeleniumWrapper.keys Dim AllWin As SeleniumWrapper.WebElementCollection selenium.Start "chrome", "https://www.google.co.in" selenium.setTimeout ("120000") selenium.setImplicitWait (5000) Note: In the above code, we have clicked on the label associated with the checkboxes.Generally, checkboxes can be checked/unchecked by clicking both the checkbox itself or the labels associated with the checkboxes. If disabled, no operation will perform. Now you see the chrome version you need to download the web driver for. Your email address will not be published. Script Description : In the below Selenium script shown the minimize of the browser using testNG framework , steps of the scenario are : Open the chrome browser . In other words, it helps to validate the current state of the checkbox. Hi I am using code below why Chrome does not load my next page in new tab all the pages getting loaded in same (first tab) only. I think maybe I've downloaded the wrong stuff but I've searched high and low and have no reason to believe its not the right file. If it is displayed, then it will make a selection. For more information, see our Privacy Statement. Hi I am using code below why Chrome does not load my next page in new tab all the pages getting loaded in same (first tab) only. Let’s have a look at the below ToolsQA demo page for understanding the details of the checkbox having id attribute: In the above DOM, we can see that the input tag has an id attribute.